Hi guys !Welcome to my space, where I'll share my interests surrounding cricket... And what better a time than the biggie - The Cricket World Cup 2007 !
16 teams... Huge hopes... Tough competition... And fierce battles : That's what defines this Cricket World Cup... And what a place to have it on - The beautiful West Indies - Which is one place where the excitement wins over the game itself ! And hence the title of this blog, Carribean Magic (Also spelt as Caribbean Magic) ! Coz I want everyone to experience that magic as they go through this blog :)
On this blog, you can expect to see...
> Interesting Articles, Comments, Expert Opinions
> Coverage of EVERY MATCH played - Including score briefs of each one !
> Pictures, defining interesting moments
> And lots more................
I would like to thank cricinfo, since that is one place which I never fail to visit... And a lot of articles and pictures here would be referenced through that site !
Image : ©AFP - Mello, the 2007 World Cup's mascot, in the background as Keith Mitchell (Prime minister, Grenada) addresses the media
No comments:
Post a Comment